Monday, December 30, 2013

Square Floral Card Set - CCMC283

Create with Connie and Mary had a very cute sketch this week. 

At first I wanted to create a group of 3X3 Note Cards using the Floral Fusion Die but the flowers were too big for a 3"X3" card so I changed my cards to be 4-1/4"X4-1/4". 

I love how they turned out! 

I never thought I would use this pattern but that's what happens when you just let your creativity flow.






Stampset: Lots of Thanks, Remembering Your Birthday, Too Kind
Paper: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo
Punches: Hexagon
Bigshot: Floral Fusion Sizzix Die
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. What super cute note cards! I love how versatile these are! And those flowers work perfectly with the designer paper! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of cards! They are so bright and cheery and I love those flowers. These would make a great gift. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these are just HAPPY!!!! I just the use of the fusion flowers on this. Your card would bright anyone's day! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheerful on this snowy day here! Makes me think of spring! These cards are great and I love the way they can be paired with any sentiment. Would make a nice card set for a gift for a friend. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy and bright set of cards! I love that you took the challenge and used the sketch and came up with such pretty cards!! Great Job!! Thanks for joining us this week for the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete